A colourful dessert for your lazy Sunday afternoons.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 400 gms hung yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh rose water
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- 1/2 cup chopped grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate kernels
- 2 Tbsp butter
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 Tsp finely ground cane sugar
- Mix together the cane sugar, breadcrumbs and a pinch of cinnamon with butter in a bowl.
- Lay out the dry mixture in a flat dish as the base of the pudding.
- Now in a separate bowl, mix the hung yogurt, honey, rose water, chopped strawberries, grapes and lather it on the base, topping it finally with crushed pistachios and pomegranates.
- After set, refrigerate it and serve.